Crown of Life Preschool
Crown of Life Preschool - Come grow with us!
Check out all the good things happening at Crown of Life. We are so thankful! "Now accepting applications for the Winter Term commencing January 4th 2017" Our licensed, full range of early education classes ensures your child has an opportunity to grow and thrive at Crown each year, setting them on the path to a successful transition to elementary school. The Preschool 3 class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays while the PreK4 program meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Our new Junior Kindergarten program offers the Pre K 4 and/or Young 5 student a perfect stepping stone to a full day kindergarten program. The class meets five mornings per week. All classes run from 9am-11:45am. Tours are available on "Walk in Wednesdays" between 1pm and 3pm (except Nov 23rd and Dec 21st). Alternatively please call 248-652-7720 or email our director at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a personal tour of our brand new facility. We look forward to having your child grow with us! Video Credit - Kayce McClure Graphic Design- Taylor DamavoletesPosted by Crown of Life Preschool on Wednesday, November 23, 2016
We are so thankful that you have taken the opportunity to consider Crown of Life Preschool. Choosing an early education program for your child is an important decision. We welcome you to visit with us, tour our facility and get answers to any questions you may have.
So why choose Crown?
- :: Our full range of early education classes (Preschool 3s,4s and Junior Kindergarten) will equip your child for a successful transition to elementary school.
- :: Our bachelor degree educated staff bring over 40 years of cumulative experience to the classroom.
- :: Teachers provide individualized instruction encouraging all aspects of your child's development in a loving, thoughtful and relaxed Christian environment.
- :: Our purpose built, well equipped preschool, including a state of the art play structure, provides a safe and fun place to play.
- :: Our unique field trips and service projects are designed to encourage your child to be an active and contributing member of the community.
Come grow with us!
2017 Summer mini camps
We are excited to announce successful completion of this year's summer mini camp experience in middle June. These morning half days, once a week, are designed for children ages 3-6. Camps are led by our staff and volunteers and offer a fun-filled, rich learning experience. Our topics this summer were:
:: Once Upon a Time
:: Bugs, Bugs, Bugs
:: It's a Field Day
The program is open to current, new enrollees and prospective students.